Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Music video Presentation

Today I presented my Music video idea to the class. my idea is to do Linkin Parks- Runaway seeing as it has no music video despite it being about 12 years old. I made a big mistake right at the start, because we had to bring in the song for everyone to listen to and I was going to bring in my CD 'Hybrid Theory' which had the song on, but in a stupid early morning state of mind i forgot to bring in that audio.so I had imediately made an error in my presentation. I had to show it through a lyric video on youtube. As far as my presentation went, I beleive it went very well; because I got everything I wanted to say across, and the only thing people had trouble understanding was my synopsis. that was because i put alot of detail in it as well as the visual elements but once i explained it everyone got it.

For improvement I can remember to bring the song in, and also do a few hand gestures and get abit of movement going, because I felt enclosed in my own little space so that needs working on.
Overall I think I gave quite a good presentation because I explained everything on the slides, I took into account the locations, timing etc. and I made sure I was looking towards everyone else at all times, though I did have to glance round to check the power point a couple of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment